Everybody loves to hear positive words of encouragement. It's so important to tell your children and yourself that they/you are special and deserving of love and kindness. If you want to build their self-esteem, build your own self-esteem. Then spend time every day saying positive things to give your family a strong foundation. When a child is raised with parents that give them positive feedback, they become more successful in every aspect of their life.
Here are 50 things you can say to your children and yourself to improve your family's self-esteem.
1. You are so unique.
2. You can achieve anything you set your mind to.
3. You are so smart.
4. You have amazing potential. I just know you're going to be successful in your life.
5. I am truly blessed to have you as my child.
6. Don't worry about what other people think. The only thing that matters is how you feel about yourself.
7. If you have an opinion on something, I would love to hear it.
8. You are so beautiful/handsome.
9. Never give up. I know if you keep working at it you will succeed.
10. You're capable of doing anything you put your mind to.
11. If at first you don't succeed, keep on working on it until you do.
12. You are so amazing.
13. You are so creative.
14. I love you unconditionally.
15. You are talented
16. I believe in you.
17. You are such a fast learner.
18. I love spending time with you.
19. I am thankful to have you in my life.
20. I know you can do it!
21. You are amazing. You just seem to get better and better everyday.
22. You have such a beautiful soul.
23. I am grateful everyday for you.
24. I know I must have done something right. How else could I be so lucky as to have you in my life?
25. You are so special.
26. You are the whole package. You have great skin, eyes, hair, a cute little figure and you are so talented.
27. I love you so much, and I love you even more everyday.
28. You never cease to amaze me how incredible you are.
29. I am so proud of you!
30. You are so loving and giving.
31. I just love to cuddle up with you on the couch. It really makes my day.
32. You are so dependable. I always trust that when you say you will do something, it will get done.
33. You are enough! Never let anyone tell you are not.
34. You are so funny.
35. You are such a good person. Anyone would be lucky to be your friend.
36. You are so imaginative. I love to listen to you because you never seem to run out of cool ideas.
37. You are very important to me.
38. You are so ambitious; I know you can achieve anything you want.
39. You are so entertaining. I could watch you for hours.
40. You are so good at expressing your ideas.
41. You have an excellent memory. I am so impressed with how you remember things and accomplish so much.
42. If anyone ever tries to tell you you're no good, remember, it is not true.
43. I have faith in you that you can do anything you put your mind to.
44. I know that no matter what you do, you will give it your best effort.
45. You are so good at finding creative solutions to your problems.
46. You get better and better everyday.
47. You are worthwhile and deserving of all the love and happiness in the world.
48. I am so lucky to have an awesome kid like you.
49. You are such a good son/daughter. Who could ask for anything more?
50. You are so strong and courageous.
Take time every day to say at least one positive thing your child and you will see a difference. All your children need from you is your love and acceptance. When you give your children and yourself the gift of positive messages and affirmations, everything in life becomes more enjoyable. The better your children feel about themselves the more often you will hear them say,
"I Am Happy To Be Me!"
|"101 Reasons To Be Happy and Grateful"
"50 Things to "Never Say" to Keep Your
Kids Out of Therapy"
for Kids and Adults of all Ages
These positive little books will help lighten your day and get it started out the right way. Whenever you are feeling sad or blue, take out your book and it will help you get through. You'll feel motivated to get things done, and you can take it with you when you’re on the run.
Are you creative and love to invent. And always come up with cool things to present? Do you sometimes feel your imagination fails and you get frustrated with the little details? Read this little book every morning and night and soon your creativity will be inspired and bright. It will help get those creative juices flowing and help you to get things going.
Because you are creative and your imagination is first-rate, you'll come up with ideas that will captivate. The more you create the better you'll feel, you may even feel like doing a cartwheel. This little book will get your mind activated, and it includes a cute little character to keep your creativity elevated.
Are you ready to start each day feeling happy and joyful? Before you get out of bed, take five minutes to read this book out loud or to yourself. If you start your day out saying I'm joyful and glad, and do not allow yourself to feel worried or sad. Each new day will be a fresh new start; you'll be happy and joyful and feel warmth in your heart. The world around you will seem more accepting and you'll feel content. Because before you got out of bed, your time was well spent. This fun little book is filled with positive affirmations about being happy, joyful and upbeat. And it includes a cute character that is joyful and sweet.
If you find yourself having a hard time sticking things out, this positive little book can help you no doubt. Before you get out of bed, take a few minutes to read it out loud or to yourself. Don't just let it sit on the shelf. Keep it close by to read throughout the day. It will help you get motivated to start your day the right way. You know if your persistent things will work out great. You'll get the things done you want to create. You know that persistence will help you succeed, and this little book is a quick little read. It will help you along and keep things going. And help get some great ideas to start flowing. This fun little book is filled with positive affirmations about being persistent and strong and includes a cute little character that will not steer you wrong.